When you hear the word “innovation”, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? For most people, it is “the internet” because the web truly is the hub of most innovations happening around the world.Cloud-based POS systems are products of digital innovation. A good cloud-based restaurant management software can have several advantages for your eatery, such as smooth payments, happier customers, the safety of your precious data, etc.
We will be looking into cloud-based POS systems, such as cloud-based restaurant management software, and exploring their functioning and importance.
Cloud-Based Point-Of-Sale System: What is it?
It is an online Point-Of-Sale system that enables you to process transactions using the internet. This solution is known for its flexibility and for providing users with the ability to manage their brand from any place and by using any device.
What Sets It Apart from a Traditional POS System?
A traditional POS system, also known as the legacy POS, allows transaction processing through closed networks. Traditional POS systems store data on local servers while a cloud-based POS system stores your data digitally.
Traditional POS systems can jeopardize your data. They also have a slow processing speed. For this reason, Cloud-based POS systems are more trusted due to their faster speed and state-of-the-art data protection ability.
The Working of a Cloud POS System
A cloud-based POS system works when integrated with POS hardware. Once provided with internet infrastructure, it will help you gain access to your data by utilizing a remote server.
Why Should You Use a Cloud POS System for Your Restaurant/Café?
There are quite a lot of benefits associated with using cloud Point-Of-Sale systems for your restaurant business, which is why 61% of US-based fast-food eateries are using cloud-based POS systems currently.
In other countries too, business owners are quickly recognizing the amazing perks that cloud POS systems offer. Here are the main ones:
- Back up your data: Cloud-based POS systems allow users to store and back up their data automatically. The data can also be synced which makes it more convenient for users to keep their information up-to-date and secure.
- Increased Efficiency: a cloud-based POS system can make your checking-out process effortless. It accelerates the payment process and prevents stressful situations from happening, thus leading to a more positive consumer experience.
- Accurate: Cloud-based POS systems minimize the chances of error, especially those that can occur when offline checkout systems are used for transactions.
- No Big Upfront Cost: Unlike other services that come with a worrisome upfront price for users to pay, most cloud-based POS systems will charge you per month, with prices ranging from $50 to $100.
- Better Accessibility: Cloud-based POS systems make it simpler for users to access information from different technological devices, including portable ones such as cell phones and tablets.
- Trouble-Free Expansion: Expanding your eatery business is easy with a cloud-based POS system. It makes it uncomplicated for all sets of data to connect via a single centralized data set. All your systems will be instantly accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Keep Your Profits Up: With cloud-based Point-Of-Sale technology, you can easily view your products, inventory, as well as your profits. This will help you see what is available or unavailable, and also help keep your profit margins healthy.
Introducing RMS 360
Right now, there are so many management tools and applications available out there. It can become overwhelming when choosing which one to go with. A good cloud-based Point-Of-Sale should make a positive impact on your business by streamlining your eatery’s operations, gatekeeping your data at all times, and most importantly, bringing a delightful checkout experience to your customers.
RMS 360 is a cloud-based restaurant management software that intends to serve business owners with all the features and benefits mentioned above and more.
This tech solution for restaurants has been developed for brand owners like YOU who want to innovate their eatery without burning a hole in their pockets.
So, if you are ready to get your hands on the best restaurant management software for your eatery business, get in touch with us here.